Pulsar - 2 Berth - 4 Travel seats
The Pulsar Hi-Top is a true car replacement motorhome. Unlike many similar sized motorhomes the Pulsar comes equipped with a full kitchen, washroom and shower along with an adult sized double bed and 4 belted travel seats. The Pulsar Hi-Top also has loads of storage space for all your belongings with generous storage in the kitchen and large high level cupboards all round.
The rear travel seats slide in seconds to become a large 6ft2 long double bed or also into 2 sofas so that you can sit around the tables for a meal!
The kitchen has a 3 burner hob, oven and grill with a good sized sink and 60 litre fridge/freezer. The kitchen also boasts lots of storage drawers for food and personal belongings. There is a tall wardrobe for hanging space.
As with the rest of the WildAx range the Pulsar is winterised as standard and has the Truma Combi 4e for heating and hot water.
This van is only 5m long!
The Citroen Relay is now offered with the all new Euro 6 engine. This new Relay is upgraded in many ways from the previous model with increased fuel efficiency. Figures provided by Citroen show a combined MPG in excess of 46! The Citroen Relay drives like a car with light and easy controls and great visibility. The Relay is also a very reliable vehicle designed for the robust commercial world gives great peace of mind in the motorhome marketplace. It also gives the perfect shape and size for a motorhome.
Standard WildAx specification includes;
- Citroen Relay L1H1 33 140 BHP
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Driver & Passenger Airbags
- DAB Radio with USB/Aux socket
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Metallic Paint
- Alloy wheels
- Reversing Camera and Sensors
- Upgraded touchscreen with CD player and music via bluetooth
- LED Day Running Lights
- Electronic Stability Control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob.
- Satellite Navigation.
All WildAx motorhomes are designed to include a huge specification as standard. This includes;
- 20 Litre undersling refillable LPG tank
- Large 80 litre water tanks
- Fully winterised water tanks
- LED lighting all round
- Automatic retracting12v electric step
- Truma Combi 4E Gas/Elec with timer control
- iNet controller module for Truma heater
- Digital TV Aerial and 12v Socket
- 100 Ahr Leisure Battery
- Fly screen at both sliding door openings.
- Remis Cab Blinds
- Pre Wire for Solar Panel
- 3 burner Hob/Oven/Grill
- 50 litre fridge/freezer
- Sink with drainer
- Large workspace
- Multiple drawer storage.
- 230v socket & double USB charging socket.
- Smoke alarm & CO alarm
- Cassette toilet
- Storage Cupboard
- Various wall mounted accesories
- Roof ventilation window
- 4 travel seats - convert to sofa and bed
- LED reading lights
- 500x700 Heiki Roof Window
All new vans are ordered especially for each customer therefore it is possible to add any Citroen option to the spec. The following are popular options;
- Fog Lights
- Automatic Climate Control
Motorhomes can have a huge range of optional extras fitted. Below are some of the popular extras that our customers choose;
- Solar Panel (flexi style 60W)
- TV pack
- Fiamma Bike Rack (2 bikes)
- Prostor Awning
- External Gas Outlet
- Tow Bar with single electrics
- Nature Pure Water Filter and Tap