Constellation XL - 2 Berth - 3/4 Travel seats
The Constellation XL is a slightly extended version of the Constellation. This bit of extra length gives a geat addition to the wardrobe storage, more worktop in the kitchen and more kitchen storage. The Constellation XL is a spacious 2 berth layout that has 3 travel seats with the option for a fourth (known as the Constellation 4 XL). Much of the Constellation's popularity comes from the large comfortable lounge area that still leaves room for a long kitchen and perfectly sized washroom at the rear. The Constellation is bright and airy with lots of windows to give that impression of openness. There is ample storage with cupboards all along the top of the van and large areas under the sofa and seat. There is a good sized wardrobe and lots of storage in the kitchen.
The kitchen comprises a 142 litre full height 3-way fridge, sink with drainer, and a 3 burner hob/oven/grill combo with microwave under. Storage includes sliding drawers, cupboards and a sliding larder. The living area has a large 6ft sofa with storage under and a belted travel seat (with the option for 2 belted travel seats). Our flooring is a non-slip ultra durable material throughout with a set of carpets provided for extra comfort. Heating and hot water are catered for by the Truma Combi 4E gas and electric heating system with digital temperature control and timer. This is arguably the best motorhome heater on the market today giving controllable hot water and thermostatic heating.
Also included is the fantastic sliding door flyscreen, now standard on the Constellation range. Photos below!
The Citroen Relay is now offered with the all new Euro 6 engine. This new Relay is upgraded in many ways from the previous model with increased fuel efficiency. Figures provided by Citroen show a combined MPG in excess of 40! The Citroen Relay drives like a car with light and easy controls and great visibility. The Relay is also a very reliable vehicle designed for the robust commercial world gives great peace of mind in the motorhome marketplace. It also gives the perfect shape and size for a motorhome.
Standard WildAx specification includes;
- Citroen Relay L3H2 35 140 BHP
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Driver & Passenger Airbags
- DAB Radio with USB/Aux socket
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Metallic Paint
- Alloy wheels
- Reversing Camera and Sensors
- Upgraded touchscreen with CD player and music via bluetooth
- LED Day Running Lights
- Electronic Stability Control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob.
- Satellite Navigation.
Length - 6.36m
Width - 2.05m (without mirrors)
Height - 2.7m (approx)
All WildAx motorhomes are designed to include a huge specification as standard. This includes;
- 30 Litre underslung refillable LPG tank
- Large 100 litre water tanks
- Fully winterised water tanks
- LED lighting all round
- Automatic retracting 12v electric step
- Truma Combi 4E Gas/Elec with timer control
- Net Controller for Truma Heater
- Digital TV Aerial and 12v Socket
- 100 Ahr Leisure Battery
- Fly screen at sliding door opening
- Remis Cab Blinds
- Pre wire for Solar Panel
- 3 burner Hob/Oven/Grill Combo
- 142 litre full height 3-way fridge/freezer
- Sink with drainer
- Large workspace
- Sliding Larder and drawer storage.
- 230v socket & double USB charging socket.
- Smoke alarm & CO alarm
- Cassette toilet
- Storage Cupboard
- Various wall mounted accessories
- Roof ventilation window
- Large sofa with storage under
- LED reading lights
- LED pelmet lighting
- 500x700 Heiki Roof Window
All new vans are ordered especially for each customer therefore it is possible to add any Citroen option to the spec. The following are popular options;
- Fog Lights
- Automatic Climate Control
Motorhomes can have a huge range of optional extras fitted. Below are some of the popular extras that our customers choose;
- 120W Solar Panel
- TV pack (Avtex 18 inch TV/DVD)
- Fiamma Bike Rack (2 bikes)
- 3.75m Awning
- External Gas Outlet
- Satellite TV Dome (Glomex Explorer)
- Tow Bar with single electrics
- Nature Pure Water Filter and Tap